I would suggest looking at Netbeans for Tomcat based development. It has good integration with Netbeans.

- Navneet

David Graham said the following on 08/11/2003 12:40 AM:
Make sure you haven't added any of your projects to Tomcat's classpath via
the plugin.  That will always cause problems.

David

--- "Madrid, Jeffrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I'm having a problem running Tomcat from Eclipse using the Sysdeo Tomcat
plugin when I have a Struts webapp deployed. I've isolated the problem
to some kind of conflict with the commons-digester.jar. When I remove it
from the webapp's lib directory, the plugin works great but of course
the Struts  web app does not. I'm currently using Eclipse 2.1.1 and
Struts 1.1 RC 2. I'm having the problem with both tomcatPlugin V21 and
V22beta2 versions. I have been trying to solve the problem for two days
now so I would really be grateful for any help you can provide. Thank
you in advance.

Jeff