Good evening...

-----Original Message-----
From: Saravanakumar P [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: November 11, 2003 4:38 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: new to struts

> Programming Jakarta Struts By Chuck Cavaness -O'Reilly publication
> is a good book to start.

that's the book i bought after reading (quickly) through Struts in Action
(which we have two of at the office).  The sales guy said Programming
Jakarta Struts was the more advanced of the two (and Kickstart was the least
advanced) but I have to say i found Struts in Action more informative; and
now that i'm away from the office i'm kind of regretting not buying it
instead.

Schultz.