Hi,

I have a JSP page in which I display the results of a
database query in a table format using <logic:iterate>
tag for a bean. I want to display the number of the
table row using the indexId attribute of the
<logic:iterate> tag. The index starts from 0 but I
want to display the records starting from 1. I have
been unsuccessful at my initial attempts in
manipulating the indexId to work the way I want.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Shym