Ok, then,

1. Let's say you declare your form as MyForm, which is of type
"DynaValidatorActionForm" in Struts-config.xml.

2. And you declare your actions as /myAction1 and /myAction2
respectively.

3. Then in validation.xml, declare your validation as:

<form name="/myAction1">
        <field ... >
          <arg0 ... />
        </field>
</form>

<form name="/myAction2">
        <field ... >
          <arg0 ... />
        </field>
</form>

4. Add necessary codes in your jsp files to support client side JS
validation.
        a.
validateMyForm(this);">
        b.
method="validateMyForm" dynamicJavascript="true"
staticJavascript="false" />
                                <script language="Javascript1.1"
src="staticJavascript.jsp"></script>

        same for the other jsp page.