some bugfixes that may or may not affect you. I updated my
runtime jar to 3.1 but left the generation of java files
(in a separate project) using 3.0 as I had enough trouble
just getting that to work.

Anyway that seems to be working well, though if I was
starting from scratch today I'd try and use a different
persistance framework.