I'd add that we really don't need a discussion about IDEs every week.  This
list is also becoming a clearinghouse for general java/web/open-source
questions.

Since we're bringing up pet peeves, messages which consist of a signature
longer than the actual message itself should be filtered out...

--
Voytek Jarnot
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit