When the user logons to the system, it takes him to a form. Based on the
logon values, if the user already has filled the form, form should be
populated with values the user can then modify existing values save, if
not the user can fill in the fresh form and save it. For this i need to
get this user logon info in my ActionForm so that i can write the getters
and setters in the ActionForm accordingly

--Thanks
Mohan
just create a hidden control on the form and assign the value to the