Add this to your Web.xml
   <servlet>
       <servlet-name>jsp</servlet-name>
       <servlet-class>org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet</servlet-class>
       <init-param>
           <param-name>logVerbosityLevel</param-name>
           <param-value>WARNING</param-value>
       </init-param>
       <load-on-startup>3</load-on-startup>
   </servlet>

   <servlet-mapping>
       <servlet-name>jsp</servlet-name>
       <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

Gurpreet Dhanoa wrote:

hi ALl

I am in a trouble as when i shifted my site from windows to Linux it has been stopped working and giving me the following error

Apache Tomcat/4.0.6 - HTTP Status 503 - Servlet action is currently unavailable

type Status report

message Servlet action is currently unavailable

description The requested service (Servlet action is currently unavailable) is not currently available.

Any help will be highly appreciated

Regards
Gary