Hello, I have been using struts for awhile, but after I started a new project last
week, I began having a problem with it.

It seems like struts cannot find the getter methods in my beans.  For instance, when I
try the following jsp page:

 <logic:iterate id="statLine" name="playerDisplay" property="playerStats"
type="com.rototheory.beans.StatLine">
    <bean:write name="statLine" property="lineDate"/>
 </logic:iterate>

Nothing is generated, ( suggesting that it didn't find the lineDate getter ).
However, if I use the following code:

 <logic:iterate id="statLine" name="playerDisplay" property="playerStats"
type="com.rototheory.beans.StatLine">
    <%= statLine.getLineDate() %>
 </logic:iterate>

The correct output is generated.  I am having similar problems with struts finding
collections that I am trying to iterate over.  Does anyone have any idea of what might
be causing the struts to not find my bean's getters?

Thanks for your help,

Shaun Roach