I once had the same problem. I overcame it using embedded links in the page,
submitting the name of the link to be scrolled to as a hidden form element and placing
a redirect in the onload property of the body tag. It worked, but it wasn't fantastic.

You may be able to use javascript to get the scroll position from the window object
and pass that in the form, although that may introduce cross-browser compatibility
issues.

Paul
Global Equity Derivatives Technology
Deutsche Bank [/]
Office  +44 (0)20 754 55458
Mobile +44 (0)7736 299483
Fax      +44 (0)20 7547 2752

                      Bjørn T Johansen

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         To:       Struts Users Mailing List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                               cc:

                      03/12/2003 13:13         Subject:  Positional problem?

                      Please respond to

                      "Struts Users

                      Mailing List"

I have a number of jsp pages that are longer than one page and if I am
at the bottom of a page and submit the page, I get back at the top of
the page. Is there a way to get back, after the submit, to the place you
were before the submit?

Regards,

BTJ

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or