Hi all,
I am trying to do a database connectivity using struts.
Actually, the database resides on another machine and I have tomcat
running on my local machine.
The other machine is a linux box(a linux machine) which has the database
installed(PostgreSQL).
So, apart from the <data-sources> tags to be specified in the
struts-config.xml file, the Action class containing the Connection and
the queries, what other configuration is required. Any ideas on this?(I
mean to ask the other steps required in order that a simple sample
database example with struts works - drivers etc. Any input is welcome)
Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Divya.