From: Divya B Sridhar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 8:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Database with struts

Hi all,
I am trying to do a database connectivity using struts. Actually, the
database resides on another machine and I have tomcat running on my
local machine. The other machine is a linux box(a linux machine) which
has the database installed(PostgreSQL). So, apart from the
<data-sources> tags to be specified in the struts-config.xml file, the
Action class containing the Connection and the queries, what other
configuration is required. Any ideas on this?(I mean to ask the other
steps required in order that a simple sample database example with
struts works - drivers etc. Any input is welcome) Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Divya.