DynaValidator forms stores data in Hashmap internally if you dont want to
define norma action forms.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.