Anyone who's done major business application development knows that academic
arguments on programming 'style' get thrown right out the window in favor of
efficient progress ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Trieu, Danny [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 10:38 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: When HashMap will replace ActionForm ?

I don't want to offense any one, and all though HashMap or DynaWhatever are
convenience, but isn't it anti OO?  Meaning there are no type checking, and
you are just passing a bag of chunk around?

Danny Trieu
Internet Business Group
Downey Savings and Loan Association, F.A.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not
understand."
- Frank Herbert (1920-1986)
"The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it; not having it, to
confess your ignorance."
- Confucius (551-479 BC)