I believe that major portions of the kraft.com and saralee.com consumer sites are also driven using J2EE/Struts, based on a training session I went to yesterday with the consulting group that is helping/developing their sites.

Brice Ruth wrote:

http://www.fiskars.com/

- our "buy online" functionality is launching later this evening, integrating with a 3rd-party fulfillment vendor. All aspects of the site, including the localization to French & German (with 12 more localizations to launch in Q1/Q2 of '04) are driven through Struts.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

All:

Our CIO is currently fighting the use of Struts by saying that it is not
widely used in B2C sites.  Does anyone know of any sites, preferably
commerce sites that are using Struts?  This would be extremely helpful.

The issue is that the CIO is looking for sites that may be similar to
ours that are using Struts already.

Thanks very much,

Russell

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

310-426-5587

-- Brice D. Ruth Sr. IT Analyst Fiskars Brands, Inc.