From: Support Administrator [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 19 December 2003 12:30
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Your Support Question

Dear Sir/Ms,

Thank you fo your mail. One of our staffers will review your posting and
reply to your enquiries within 24 hours.

To cure your JSP,Struts and J2EE headaches why not purchase a support
license for the new year?

Yearly JSP/Struts  support licenses start at only $249!!.

For further information, please visit http://www.zphinx.com/support.jsp and
use the live support link to connect to one of our support operators for an
immediate solution to your problems.

You can also click http://www.zphinx.com/hcl/lh/live.php?email=x

  to access our live support system or create a support ticket.

Regards,

Support Administrator
Zphinx Software Solutions
http://www.zphinx.com/support.jsp