Yeah, I get it too.

Silly me, I just assumed that it was a legitimate company, and some
(probably their only one, IMHO) employee sub'd to the struts list and
this was some sort of auto-responder for him. I mainly thought this
because it didn't look like Spam. Only in the last WEEK has started to
solicit "business".

I've asked them to turn it off at least twice myself. The solicitation
got added after that. The attitude appears to be quite clear.

-Joe