> From: Jim Kennedy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yes, this is on the right track, but how do I create a
> DynaValidatorForm before it is actually used inside a form?
> I don't think you can cast down like that.
> I understand how it is created "after" I submit
> the form, but not before I submit the form.

Look at the signature of the execute method.  The form bean gets created
before execute is called, and passed into the method.  The code I posted
is from a working app, I only deleted the try/catch and some logging.

Configure logging and turn it up to debug, Struts and the other Jakarta
components are very verbose.  Or run it in a debugger and see what
really happens-- I learned more in 2 hours with Jswat than I had in
months of reading and experimentation.

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.