Quoting Brice Ruth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>  From a GUI perspective, how would you select multiple things in a
> drop-down? I can't actually recall ever seeing this type of widget
> anywhere (irrespective of HTML).

In HTML, this is triggered by the "multiple" attribute on the <select> element.
If you're using <html:select> tag, must add multiple="true".

In a browser, it's the usual technique for multiple selections -- shift-click
selects everything between the previous point and the current point, while
control-click adds the individual item you're currently pointing at.

> Could you send an example?

Craig