It is a complement that Microsoft is worried about the feature set of
struts.  However, a lot of the stuff that comes in ASP.NET sounds good
compared to the java equivalents.

Edgar

ive.html#106336646351242237
)

Save session state to db... I hope no one here does that (but I do think
that if .Net suggests for them to do it, GREAT)

Version is a strength of .Net? Have you ever had .DLL hell?

OK, I do not think the author knows that J2EE comes with built in JAAS
and... it's declerative role based security. Struts and other tags uses
Servlets (since 2.2, go read JavaDoc) Role based API.

Again, I do not think the Author is familiar with localization in
Java... for example JSTL's localization.

Again... on testing, I happen to use OpenSta that runs circles. I think
he is implying that I can't test in J2EE. The benefit of MVC layers is
that you can test each layer.

PageController is an MVC? Looks a lot like MV... with a small c.

This is commic: "How to migrate Struts to ASP". ??

That is what I want to do, get propiratory with a Vendor, who want's choice?
You know, clients no longer say.... should I use .Net or Struts, topic
just does not come up for large projects.

Oh, does it run on the largest comercial platform, Linux?

I do my development on Linux, w/Eclipse and Tomcat and pgSQL. but, every
3 months, I reformat my windows machinee and re-install XP.
I do not do this with Linux(Fedora)... and I guess my new OSX is BSD,
but I have had it less than 3 months.

.V