On 27/12/2003 20:55, "Brady Hegberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Of course!  I just need to forward to the def that corresponds to the
> user's settings.  Very simple and elegant.
>
> However, theoretically, what if I had three tiles in a definition, each
> of which could get any one of the same 10 different values.  In that
> case I'd need to create 1000 definitions in my tile-defs.  Is there a
> simple way around that?

  Have you tried to use a definition that uses a jsp file that does a
conditional include according to a given parameter?

<definition name="choose.def" extends="base.def">
  <put name="header" value="/header.jsp"/>
   <put name="body" value="/choose.jsp"/>  <-----
   <put name="footer" value="/footer.jsp"/>
</definition>

----> choose.jsp

<c:import url='/WEB-INF/com/website/tiles/choose/${request.choose}'/>

Pedro Salgado