From: Brice Ruth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: Date validation problem?

How exactly do I get server-side validation? Is this an XOR condition? Either javascript or server-side, but not both?

Andy Schmidgall wrote:

The javascript should work, yes. I haven't tried this with serverside validation though. DatePattern works (or is supposed to work) differently than datePatternStrict, so be aware that if you were counting on datePattern functionality serverside, it may not work as you had expected.

-Andy