Dependencies:

  struts
  servlet
  log4j
  plugincompanion
  log4j

  junit...

  I use a UserContainer to set login, roles and user variables.

  The RoleRequestProcessor tests the user roles against your struts defined
roles... simple.

  I use it in order to have a simple role restriction on my actions... and
in order to have a servlet container independent solution.

  Hope it helps,

Pedro Salgado