Can anyone help me on this?
  I am trying to pass a populated DynaActionForm to a JSP file and I can't
figure out how can I populate the form...

  I have the following sequence:

  - form A (name : gotoUserPrefsForm, id : String - user id)
  - action ViewUserPreferences (uses form A)
  - form B (name : userPrefsForm, severall attributes)

  ViewUserPreferences {

    /** @param form this is form A. */
    ... execute(..., form, ...) {

        int id = FormUtils.getIntValue(form, "id");

        UserPreferences prefs = service.getUserPreferences("id");

        // here starts the problem!!!
        // gets the form bean configuration
        FormBeanConfig fc = config.findFormBeanConfig(mapping.getName());

        // this is supposed to be form B
        DynaValidatorForm dynaForm = // how do I create a new instance with
the FormBeanConfig?...

        dynaForm.set("background", prefs.getBackground());

        request.setAttribute("userPrefsForm", dynaForm);

    }

  }

  Any ideas?

Pedro Salgado