> From: Mark Lowe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I think your multibox needs to be index="true" or be a checkbox with
> index="true".

Thanks for the hint.  It looks like it's indexed="true" and only valid
on checkbox (not multibox).  But the docs say indexed can only be used
inside a logic:iterate, and instead I have a c:forEach loop.

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts-html.html#checkbox

So apparently I have to do the indexing myself...
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/faqs/indexedprops.html

I have a vague memory of asking what you can do with logic-el:iterate
that you cannot do with c:forEach, and an equally vague memory that this
is it.  Is it true that I must use logic-el:iterate instead of
c:forEach, if I want indexed properties?

Thanks,
--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.