When I say the page is not rendered I mean a big white page, with no content at all,
is rendered. And the most weird thing is that the problem was solved when I used the
following code:

<logic:present name="buscaResp">
<logic:iterate name="buscaResp" id="resp">
Nome: <bean:write name="resp" property="nome"/><br>
Rua: <bean:write name="resp" property="rua"/><br>
Número: <bean:write name="resp" property="numero"/><br>
Bairro: <bean:write name="resp" property="bairro"/><br>
Data de nascimento: <bean:write name="resp" property="nascimento"/>
<hr>
</logic:iterate>
</logic:present>

The code I posted before works perfectly in another jsp which has the same purpose
(both are forms for searching, with 3 fields for the search. The difference is that
one searches an object A, and the other object B.both A and B implement the same
interface...well, I can asure you they are practicaly the same thing).
About the tags, I can say I just copyied the code from the page where it works. As I
said in the paragraph above, both objects implement the same interface. And the
attributes I want to show during this iteration are the same for both.
The problem occurs not only when the Action processes its tasks and forwards me to the
jsp. it happens since the very first access. The page simply does not show anything. A
huge white sea.No messages.

thanks for the answer.

Otávio Augusto