Hmmmm. When I cut and paste the url (both lines because it was split in the
email message) it works for me.

Try this:

Cut and paste this into the browser address window:
http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?config=struts-user_jakarta_apac

then...cut and append the rest of the url into the browser address window:
he_org&restrict=&exclude=&words=handle+exceptions

I usually do this when the url wraps in me email client.

robert