From: Renato Romano [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 6:37 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: Templates And Modules - Please HELP !!

I already used the struts <template> tags successfully, but I'm having
trouble now inside a "moduled" application. The problem is that the
template tags seems to insert the module prefix before the path of the
jsp template file, which I would not, also because I thought the jsp
pages could/should not necessarily fit into a module, but could be
shared between modules. Every part of the struts framework seem to allow
this (note for example the contextRelative attribute in struts-config),
but the template tag seem not to do so. One solution is to put my jsp
inside subdirectories with the same names as modules, but as I said I'd
like to share some jsp between modules... Should I pass to tiles ??? I
don't need a complicated templating library so i'd prefer to simply use
template taglibs, but if tiles helps ... Any help is VERY appreciated.
Thanks

Renato

Renato Romano
Sistemi e Telematica S.p.A.