Dear All,

I am developing an application on resin-2.1.9 web server.
Connection to MYSQL Database is using JNDI. JNDI connection code is written in a class
called DBService.
I am instantiating DBService class where ever i need database connection and getting
connection using getConnection() method.

when user start working on  application, i m getting following errors,

Class:DBService. Method:getConnection() cann't open connection with full database
pool(30)
Class:MonthReport. Method:SelectReportDetailNull() cann't open connection with full
database pool(30)

it sounds like database pool is full, Whether i need to increase the pool size or
optimize code in DBService database connection class.

for your reference below code  performs database connection.

public Connection getConnection()
    {
        java.sql.Connection con = null;
        javax.sql.DataSource ds=null;

        try{

            Context initCtx = new InitialContext();
            ds= (DataSource)envCtx.lookup("jdbc/training");
            con = ds.getConnection();

            }catch(Exception e){
        System.out.println("Class : DBService, Method :
getConnection()"+e.getMessage());
        }
        return con;

    }//end of getConnection method

Your advice will be great help to optimize my application.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Viru