Hi there! In our project, at a certain point, we have a table with a form in a td, which target is a iframe, code looks like this:

Well, it works fine, almost! The action forwards to the viewModel.jsp, which is rendered in the main window. The problem is, when an error is captured by the validate() method of the BuildModelForm.java, it returns to the page with the forms, but now in the wrong window. So I end up with 2 forms in my window. Is it possible to solve this? I don't know, maybe by changing the target attribute of the request(response??) when an error occurs.

And, BTW, In that jsp, I use this:

In my BuildModelForm, inside the validate model, I have something like this:
if(getDate().length() < 1 || getDate() == null){
        errors.add("date",new ActionError("errors.date.required"));
}

and although I have configured the resources bundle, no message is displayed, when user lefts it blank (even though it is displayed in the wrong window).