From: Raman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 6:09 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Form submission

I want to implement something like this:

Conditional checks: for form submission to different Actions

<logic:equal value="MP" name="userQuestionaireForm"
property="filterConstant">
</logic:equal>
<logic:notEqual value="MP" name="userQuestionaireForm"
property="filterConstant">
</logic:notEqual>

But this is giving me error [ServletException  "Unterminated tag'"
if i remove the logic tags it works fine.

Can anybody help me in this or give me some idea...

Thanks
-- Raman