From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 10:27 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Form Submission

there is a hyperlink in my form - clicking this hyperlink should submit the
form.
I can't use <html:submit> because it displays a button instead of a
hyperlink.

And the restriction is not to use javascript.

Avinash Tiwari
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

02/17/2004 08:29 PM

Please respond to
"Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Struts Users Mailing List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc

Subject
RE: Form Submission

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> How can we submit a form without using <html:submit> tag. I
> dont want to use JavaScript for this?

AFAIK, the only other option is to put the parameters in a URL:
http://www.example.com/myapp/someAction.do?abc=123

But without JavaScript, you'd have to know the parameter *before* the
form was filled out, when the HTML was generated.  What is your
objection to a submit button?

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.