Thanks Richard, but I think mayhaps I didn't explain myself very well the
first time, because I'm not sure that a mapped backed property will do it
for me.  That or I just don't understand what a mapped backed property is :)

I want a "name" property on all of the forms that are using my
DynaValidatorForm, but I want the text next to the field to read something
different.  So its the <bean:message key="widget.desc"/> that I want to
change from page to page.  So far simply having distinct .jsps is working,
but I'd like to reduce the duplicated code.

The validator is the other part of the problem... so far its looking like
this:
    <form name="simpleForm">
      <field property="code" depends="required">
        <arg0 key="common.validate.code"/>
      </field>
But I want the key to be page specific.

Thanks,