From the Tiles documentation, the insert page URL restrictions aren't clear to me. For example, with the JSTL <c:import> tag, one can import content from:
1. the same web context
2. another context in the same web container
3. anywhere in the world via a URL (this is what I need)

Tiles API Guide:
"The page attribute is any valid URL pointing to a resource inside the current site."
"The Tiles body can be a simple JSP page, a Struts action or any URI pointing to a resource inside the current web site."

Which of the numbered items above can be specified as a source of content with Tiles?

Thank you.

- Jim

James Watkin
ACIS Software Development