Cheers Ed,

;-)

From: "Ed Yu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Chart generation Framework
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:57:37 -0500

BTW, Cewolf is a taglib sitting on top of Jfreechart. I believe that you have to use virtual frame buffer in Linux (Xvfb) if you wanted to logoff your console X environment while running the app server. For AIX, if you have the CDE environment installed, you should be fine. Don't know about Solaris.

If you have to customize your graphs (legends, axis, annotations), you can use Jfreechart directly.