Hi Vinicius,
  Cewolf is really a good option. It is a taglib that abstracts a lot of JFreeChart
complexity. I used it in some projects and it did a great job. As far as i know, it
is the best open-source option. There are other libraries, but Cewolf+JFreeChart offers
the largest amount of features.

Cheers,
 Daniel Silva.