From: Anita Raeppel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 10:23 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: PLEASE HELP!!!!

First let me apologize if I seemed like I was shouting earlier. This
obviously was my first time ever trying to use a messageboard. I did
receive a few links to help me in posting future questions.

Thanks for responding. However the solution you suggested did not work.
Do you have any other suggestions on resolving this issue?

Thanks again