From: Bubeník Miroslav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 2:23 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: problem with error page

Thak. It works.
** It works and now you want to know why. Hey it works! :)

But why is this required?
** JSP are document centric.... The entire documented goes into the
jspService method as out.print()'s calls. Every time you have any line, any
characters (except directives).... Therefore, it is easy to go over the
buffer. As soon as you go over the buffer size, the buffer is committed,
which means it goes to the browser.

Where is the right limit of buffer size?
*** The size that works. :)

Rick Hightower
Developer

Struts/J2EE training -- http://www.arc-mind.com/strutsCourse.htm