From: Mohan Radhakrishnan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 4:45 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: custom request processor

Hi
  If I have to use a custom request processor then I specify the following

  <controller
processorClass="com.jea.emis.presentation.EnvironmentRequestProcessor"/>

Is there anything else I have to do ? I am using modules.

I got a parsing error.

 SEVERE: Parse Error at line 51 column 14:
file:/D:/oracle9.0.4.0.1/j2ee/home/app
lications/emis/emis-web/WEB-INF/struts-config-rulemaking.xml<Line 51, Column
14>
: XML-0148: (Error) Invalid element 'controller' in content of
'struts-config',
expected elements '[message-resources, plug-in]'.

Mohan