From: Joe Hertz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 1:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Validator

I assume your goal is to say "If this operation, DON'T use the rules defined
in rule_validation.xml"?

What's in your rule_validation.xml and relevant JSP? Is that your whole
validate() method???

Just based on instinct. I suspect the problem may be in the JSP tags vs what
errors you are returning. What happens when you change the jsp to have the

-Joe