Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2003 21:59
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: validator

Hello all:

I'm having problems using the Validator plugin to check a date field.

In the form i have a simple textbox and I'm using the following

                <field property="users.userDate" depends="date">
                     <arg0 key="user.date"/>
                     <var>
                                <var-name>datePattern</var-name>
                                <var-value>MM/dd/yyyy</var-value>
                   </var>
                </field>

On submit I get the error: "datePattern has no properties".
I traced down the error to a line of code where de length of the
variables is tested:
      if(datePattern.lenght>0){

This code is generated by Validator so I don't know what to do about it.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advanced.