Hello,

Just noticed this thread.
If the original sender is still looking for a Java/Struts
developer, I know several good ones in Zagreb, Croatia.
The cost of living in Croatia is much lower than in the U.S. and
wester Europe, so they are much more affordable.

If you need more information, leads, etc., feel free to contact
me.

Otis

---- On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Andrew Hill
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Least you can afford a car in Herdon VA. Over here even a
simple Toyota

http://realestate.yahoo.com/re/neighborhood/search.html?sa=&c=Herndon&s=VA&z
> =
>
> Cost of living (taxes, expenses, insurance, etc...) can change
from town
> to town even. As the add says you need to move to Herndon VA
to live on
> that 50K. ;)
>
> -R^3
>
> On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Jiin-Her Lu wrote:
>
> > Depends on when, where, and what is your citizenship. It can
be up to $
> 85000+  in US.
> >
> > Jiin-Her Lu
> > (816) 926-2145