  From: Swaminathan Rajagopalan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, 9 February 2004 16:34
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cc: Kamal_Poddar
  Subject: Need to modify the URL path of the forward dynamically

  Hi,

  We have a URL in the path attribute of a forward for an action. We need to
dynamically append some request variables to this URL in the action class,
for they are available only at execution time. How can this be achieved?

  E.g
   <action    path="/additionalAccountInfoScreen"

type="xxx.yyy.zzz.web.control.action.AdditionalAccountInfoScreenAction"
                 name="additionalAccountInfoForm"
                 validate="false"
                 input="previousPage"
                 parameter="populateStmt"
                 scope="session">
          <forward name="url"              path="http://www.xyz.com/checks/";

  To the URL path here e.g http://www.xyz.com/checks we need to add
accessId=xxx at run time in the action
class(http://www.xyz.com/checks?accessId=xxx).

  Please let us know how this can be done?

  Regards,
  Swaminathan Rajagopalan,
  Ph : (8520261) Extn: 55955
  Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]