Dear List,

I have to give my application users a way to navigate to the previous page
without using the browser back button.  Program constraints prevent me from
using JavaScript to solve this.  Because many JSP pages use the same Actions
I am unable to simply hard code the referring page to navigate back to.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.  BTW, I am inclined to believe that I can
extract the referring page from one of the attributes sent to the Action
(mapping, request, ...) and then cache this value as either a  parameter or
as an attribute.  Does anyone think this could work?

Thanks,
Brian Ivey