From: Robert Nocera [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 4:58 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [OT] - Request against Session

Shirish,

I'm not knocking the "workflow" concept, my only point earlier was that
someone shouldn't think it provides any real difference from session storage
except that it will attempt to automatically clear the session when they
leave that "workflow" and they won't have to put that logic in.

It's a good idea, but this latest message indicates that it limits its use
to applications that only allow a single "workflow" at a time.  I've worked
on many applications where there may be two or three valid workflows open
for a user at once, for example a help desk application where the operator
may be working on one issue and then need to open a new issue (in a new
window) for an incoming call in the middle of the current workflow, they are
both valid and neither contains "stale" data.

-Rob