From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 13 February 2004 16:46
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [OT] - Request against Session

But what we are talking about is the concept & functionality.And what you
are saying is the implementation.
Agreed the workflow container is in session scope .But for the user(The
developer), it gives the choice of an additional scope definition.How it is
implemented is not important.

Any how, when we are talking about any such implementation/Concept, we have
to implement it in the context of available APIs.