Hello,

I have made a quite simple web application using Struts 1.1 and Tiles,
running on Tomcat 4.1.10. I have internationalized it using the
created three message bundles, one default (English), one German and one
Swedish.

It works as expected. German visitors get German pages, Swedish users
Swedish pages and everybody else English pages.

But after some weeks uptime there is a strange effect: When the default
locale is used where all pages should be English, some pages show up in
German. Often it's only the jsp placed in one tile which shows the wrong
language, sometimes the whole page.

After a restart of Tomcat the problem is solved.

Has anybody ever experienced something similar? What could be wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Torsten