Hello

I have a case where I wish to forward between actions, like the
following flow:

SetEditor.do->editorView.jsp -submit-->Save.do->SetView.do

Save.do uses a different form bean then SetView so how can I set the
SetView.do form bean?

I'm trying to keep the actions incapsulated so I do not wish to get the
form (or add myself) from the environment inside the Save.do action
(this is the solution I have - but I don't like it - it means that one
action should know about the parameters of another action inside the
action code.

Thanks

Boaz.