From: Mark Lowe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 12:56 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Forwarding between actions

So what do your action mappings look like?

<action path="/SetEditor" name="editForm" scope="request">
        <forward name="success" path="/editorView.jsp" redirect="false"
/>
</action>

<action path="/Save" name="editForm" input="/editorView.jsp"
scope="request">
        <forward name="success" path="/SetView.do" redirect="true" />
</action>

If this is the case then you only thing that the actions have to know
is what's contained in the mappings, which I think is okay because this
is what mappings are for (at least to my mind).