On 02/29/2004 08:33 PM Jason Lea wrote:
it just occurred to me (must have had my eyes shut) after a couple of weeks that the last breadcrumb in the breadcrumb menu done with your tiles method is actually a link to the page that you are already on.

Is this the way you have implemented it, or have I done it wrong?

Yes, it is a link to that page. Or at in some cases it has been the link to the list page for some admin pages. Eg list of users, when they select a user to edit i leave the breadcrumb as 'Users' and if they click on it, it goes back to the user list.

Ah I see. Yes that is also necessary in several pages I have too.

OK, thanks
Adam
--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.16 + java 1.4.2